I. MANAGEMENT FIELD
- Centralises the management’s diversification of your waste electrical storage units, accumulators and batteries and of their derivatives.
- Helps to integrate the environmental disposal of this waste into the global management of the company.
- Elaborates all the legal environmental documentation needed for the proper disposal of this waste.
- Ensures the preparation of whatever certificate required, including those issued before a notary public.
II. LEGAL FIELD
- Ensures, on an on-going basis, the fulfilment of the obligations under the applicable environmental laws (Real Decreto 106/2008, etc.) and the adaptation to their eventual modifications.
- Reduces the risks of non-compliance with the Law. This results in:
- Avoiding fines and penalties.
- Avoiding lawsuits and litigation costs.
- Reducing the risks of civil and criminal liability lawsuits.
- Avoiding eventual non-fair competition litigations.
III. PRODUCTION FIELD
- Enables the incorporation of new technologies and developments.
- Informs on new waste and energy reduction procedures.
- Informs on the access to financial supports concerning waste management. .
IV. MARKETING FIELD
- The proper use of UNIBAT’s logo enables to:
- Enhance the environmental image of the enterprise.
- Reinforce product differentiation’s strategies, such as the acquisition of ecological labels
- Respond to the eventual market demands, such as the participation in the EMAS or the obtaining of the ISO 14001.
- Help to increase the market share, improving your products’ sales.